Why Choose A Lifestyle International Barbeque?
- Roasting hood with wide ceramic glass viewing window and temperature gauge.
- Extra wide side serveries strong enough to use for lifing the barbeque
- Convenient tilting door retracts underneath the barbeque frame and right out of the way.
- Optional side burner allows you to cook sauces and marinades, steam, saute and stir fry without leaving the barbeque
- Electropolished stainless steel plates and grills are beautiful to cook on and easy to clean.
- Fully enclosed cabinet for safe storage of utensils and accessories.
International 2 burner
International 3 burner
International 4 burner
International 5 burner
Note: BBQs shown with optional side burner. Two plain side serveries available if preferred.
Dimensions of Mobile Barbeques
|Width of Barbeque||Width including Trolley|
|2 burner||544 mm||1308 mm|
|3 burner||704 mm||1468 mm|
|4 burner||864 mm||1628 mm|
|5 burner||1024 mm||1788 mm|
Quality Features Of All Lifestyle Barbeques
All Lifestyle barbeques share the same premium quality features
- Australian designed and manufactured
- 25 year warranty on firebox, roasting hood and plates and grills
- Premium 304 Grade stainless steel used throughout
- Designed to provide the maximum heat output with efficient gas consumption to give excellent control over heat
- Stylish Laser Etched control panel
- Flare cap system to diffuse heat and minimise flare ups
- Slimline hood rolls back to take up minimum space
- Easily removable warming rack system. One rack included with each BBQ
- One touch ignition to all burners
- Sturdy trolley with 2-way lockable heavy duty castors (300kg capacity)
- A solid stainless steel hood (without window) is available, please specify a “Seaview Hood”